Anyone can play chess, but it requires some effort and training to become a good player. Read these tips to learn how to develop your skills in chess.
To become a better player in the chess
1Learn how to play chess. You will not improvement in the level of chess if they were not familiar with the rules of the game and the movements of the different pieces.
2Joined to separate learning chess. Learn to behave in a social when it comes to learning chess, you do not get used to the feeling of skill just because you compete you are less versatility, and also learn to start planning after exposure to defeat in order to avoid them again in front of your opponent.
Learn the value of each piece Balhtnerj. Each piece in the chess specific value as the soldiers (Pawns) each worth one point, while the knight (horse) and the priest ( the elephant) is equal to each of three points, and the rook (cob) Vtsawi five points, while the Queen is equal to ( the minister) nine points. Remember that this information is knowledge and does not depend on them in the planning, but at least help you determine the value of the pieces that you may have to give up.
- Do not sacrifice chess cut thy except in the case of a definite plan to win, for example, avoid sacrificing Balvars in order to attack the king from the side.
- It is not a good idea to swap Knight and Priest (3 points each) in exchange for rook and a soldier from the other party as the knight and the priest is much stronger than the rook and pawn, which will need to reach the end of the game until it becomes useless.
- These relative values vary depending on the case where at times only the priest or knight becomes stronger than the rook.
- Anepth to sacrifice the priest or knight versus rook sacrifice may be useless as many times Pawns turn into strong assets can rely on the development and use later.
Be sure to develop Pawns to the priest and the Knight always. Two plots are considered the priest and the knight of useful pieces in use unlike Pawns that may not reach the end of the game from the foundation.
- Avoid moving many pawns so as not to weaken the protection of thy king and affect the end of the game in favor of your opponent.
Learn to play techniques. There are two ways of chess players seq . , The first relies on a strong defense and the second depends on the attack and phishing discount errors, there are no better than the other way , but you’ll find that the majority of players tend the first defensive mode.
- Some believe that the attack strategy is easier than defense, and welcome the idea of sacrificing some pieces in order to win more.
6Subscribe to competitions. Sign up chess courses and enjoy the competition and occupy yourself evaluation. Just be sure to learn from the competition.
7Choose a strong opponent. Choose your opponent stronger than you in level and ask for his rival and then participated in the sessions being waged, and know the style of play gradually and then used it against him. Do not feel frustrated if lost in front of him, but continued to play with him again and again to understand his way of playing and how to overcome it.
8Consider how chess player favorite for you. Consider his way and then play in the competitions and try to follow his techniques and think of how to repel too.
Read some distinctive books on chess. Here are some examples of these books:
- “The Book of mammoths in chess The Mammoth book of Chess”.
- “The logic of the movement of chess movement Logical Chess move by move” writer Irving Cherniv. This book will teach you how to attack the king attack that penetrates openings, ranks Pawns, and how to follow the attack strategy of the Queen.
- “Nizami My System” book by Aaron Nimoszvic.
- “Think of a professional chess player Think Like a Grandmaster” by Alexander Kotov. This book shows how the game you can analyze from playing brilliantly during the middle of the round.
- “Planning and Governance Chess Judging and Planning in Chess” writer Max ou. This classic book will teach you how to judge the different play modes and blind planning on building spaces, movements and exploit opportunities, as well as how to attack the king and various formations of soldiers.
- “Bobby Fischer chess teach Bobby Fischer Teaches Chess” Bobby Fisher, this book will teach you multiple tactics, especially for beginners.
- “Chess professionals versus amateur chess Chess Master Vs. Chess Amateur “Max Oo and Walter Medin. This book shows how the chess professionals to overcome the amateur through some of the right movements.
- “Chess process ends Practical Chess Endings” for Irving Cherniv, this book shows the ends of the number of 300 simple game at first.
- “1001 end 1001 Checkmates” Fred Reinfeldt, this book shows a lot about the ends of the game and how to calculate the variables down to the end.
- “Ideas behind editorials Chess Ideas behind the chess openings” Robin Fine. This book explains the various editorials of chess and how to develop strategies.
- “100 game selected 100 Selected Games” to Botvinnik.
- “Ends of the primitive Chess Basic Chess Endings” Robin Fine, a classic book shows the different endings for the chess rounds.
- “Chess Census Points Point Count Chess” A docking Horowitz, a book evaluates the 32 position to cut and how to exploit the status of each piece in the win.
- “How to win the ends of the chess How to win the chess endings” A docking Horowitz, a book shows different strategies to win a game of chess in the end.
- “Chess Basics Chess Fundamentals” Jose Raul Kabalanka, a book explains the editorial strategies and the center of the game and endings.
Learn the basic rules of the ends of the chess game. From the ends of the chess strategies: “If you do a head start in number to replace all the pieces except pawns, and vice versa.”
- You must be ahead of the rest of the pieces (number one rook at least) in the absence of soldiers you have in order to defeat the king, except in one case you can not defeat the King, a defenseless state of the presence of thy Frsank Monday.
- King used to repel and attack Pawns it is a piece with a strong value.
- Tie occurs if the presence of the priests of the parties, especially in the case of the priest, who is walking the opposite color line on the board.
- Priests are considered more valuable pieces of knights except in the case of closed Pawns positions.
- Be sure to keep the pawns and rook and priests are valuable piece.
- Ending a lot of competition (especially professional) draw in the case of all the pawns on one side of the chessboard where the resort of a competitor to sacrifice his soldiers and then sacrifice Balvars or the priest to keep the rest of his soldiers, which makes it difficult for the end of the game to win.
- Tie occurs often in the case of rook and knight or rook and the priest in front of the rook only.
- Controlled competitor who succeeds in moving the queen to the middle of the board in the case of the end of the Queens.
Examples of strong organizations Pawns:
- “External organization Pawns” attracts the king of discount to the other side so you can control and Piedgah and develop thy Pawns to the other side.
- “Organization Pawns who appears” must be paid in which Pawns is blocked, he said Nimzovich.
- “Protected organization Pawns who appears” depends on the protection Pawns some of them are pre-paid discount for defense.
Examples of weak organizations Pawns:
- Dual Pawns can not protect each other and be vulnerable to attack.
- It must be defending Pawns isolated or vulnerable by using other pieces.
- Considered vulnerable Pawns noon and prone to cutting attacks rook.
- Competition can be finished in a draw in the event of the king against the king and the pawn.
- It can be sacrificed if Balbadq eliminate rook.
- A condition known as Zugzwang when the next competitor movement becomes a reason to weaken his position and be better for him to waive his movement, which is common in chess it occur.
- Avoid the ends of the rook and pawns are more complex.
13Download blindfold chess. This helps you not to forget and remember the pieces that are Palmeajmh and squares that move them, then it becomes required of your mind to remember all this information on the chessboard and movements and thus will deliberately train yourself slowly and polished and you will learn note difficult patterns with respect to regulations and board. You’ll find that you have become adept at chess blindfolded more eyes, but remember that the purpose of the exercise blindfolded chess is to train for the future your competitors.
14Pay attention to the movements that make you win the competition patterns. Do not follow step 3 permanently without thinking, but keep in mind the nature of the game and organize the pieces and then decide if it is worth the sacrifice, it is easy to replace the pieces and develop them if you’re ahead in the competition. You must also choose the appropriate piece to upgrade pawn it, choosing the Queen ‘s much better choice than rook or the priest , where the queen is doing both the pieces together. Accordingly , you should rely on your sense and your attention to note patterns that make you expect errors and then let you win, also includes the command advance your knowledge Bmnavsk and see the mistakes in previous competitions and try to pay attention to the patterns followed in which you can exploit the opportunity to win it.
Training such as heroes
1Save the twelve months the opening movements of the 20 chess game for the giants of the professional game. You can watch these competitions online through site chessgames.com, be sure to study the opening ten movements black and white for the two teams even accommodate how to open professionals their rivals , which gives you some ideas for success and excellence, and try to recall these movements is out of your mind and coached to memorize movements and understand.
2Solve 10000 chess puzzle on one of the sites that provide it. You can use sites such as Chesstempo or Chessity or Puzzle Books, where there is a theory put forward by Malcolm Gladwell states that work on something for 10,000 hours make you an expert in it, and this Imagine your level after solving 10,000 puzzle chess , which is to require time and effort , of course, but all what is that you plan to work on one day at least, and start planning to reach a realistic goal at first like a chess puzzle solving 1000 and then completed that goal for the next goal.
3Use chess applications on your phone. Training on chess needs great emphasis , but quite a bit of leisure time is expected throughout the day using some chess players allocated to the phone applications such as the application of world champs chess.
4Subscribe to local competitions. Subscribe to local competitions as much as possible and be sure to play even once a week no matter how you feel frustrated or exhausted, as the local competition offers you the chance to play against real rivals and development of your own strategies.
5Evaluate your movements through a chess coach or a dedicated chess search engine. Evaluate your movements through a specialist coach which could be costly but it is useful , of course , where he will help you develop your thinking out of the ordinary. You can also use a custom search engine for chess in order to assess your movements and attention to your mistakes, remember that the evaluation process is considered an essential process for the development of your level of success in chess.
6Play 10000 chess game , at least. Do you remember that rule already mentioned regarding access to the level of an expert on something after working on it for 10,000 hours? You must know , then it is essential that you play a huge number of chess competitions if I really wanted to become a better player.
7Talk with a professional chess player. Talk with someone familiar with the game , whether a friend or relative or a professional player or even a person Hzmk just, so for the development of the level.
- Get some distinctive books endings such as (Book Dforitsky to the ends of the chess).
- Trained for the development of your level, and remember that it may take years to become a professional player and this avoid losing your enthusiasm.
- Training for 30 minutes a day to improve your tactics, use sites such as chesstempo, and chess.com, and chess.emerald.
- Move your knight movement is considered the beginning of the game of movements that threaten the organization of your opponent’s pawns, and allow you to eliminate your opponent’s priest if deliberately to move it at the beginning and then weaken the opponent organization until the end of the game.
- Then focus on training rather than focusing on your assessment rate.
- Avoid playing more than 3 to 5 day fast games, but play some long rivalries even allow yourself to think and account accurately and apply some ideas, but will have trouble competing powerful players if adopted in your training on fast games.
- Browse site chess.com which is an excellent source, as well as site chessmentor which provides excellent data and educational videos such as videos IM Rensch live competitions base.
- Do not believe the tactics that rely on intimidating opponent by looking at his eyes, but then focus on the chessboard, you do not play poker!
- Some of the classic books such as “regular” books are considered excellent, but with a highly advanced level, and therefore recommend that you read the book “The Art of Art logical thinking of logical thinking” McDonald’s, book Serawan “Winning Strategies Chess Winning Chess: Strategies.”
- Write down ideas and plans that are exposed when studying strategies and then apply them to your competitors.
- Put a clear plan for training and memorization and make sure to abide by them for better results.
- You can see the analytical videos of some of the famous competitions of professional chess players through the site Chessfriend.com
- Get training lessons with a specialist coach if you are available material resources.
- Then focus on the study Alosasaaat that lets you play aggressively, rather than just focus on the study of editorials.
- Watch out well if put your opponent in a box you can queen of this piece snap up value, it is likely that the movement is nothing more than scheming.
- Avoid using hard Editorials in your competitors that need to be highly experienced to continue such an editorial Sokolskaa Sokolsky, except perhaps in the case of your competition to discount a weak level too.
- Avoid trying to win at the end of Scholars Scholars (eliminate the opponent in four movements), where your opponent will use it against you.
- You can try Editorials tactical complex with the development level and enables you to follow some editorials such as (London, Cole Colle and opening the four horsemen). Examples Editorials tactical (maneuver Kings, Scotch maneuver Goering Goering and opening the elephant), all of which require skill in the attack and the ability of the tactic.
- Avoid that do not follow the editorialist you know, they get away with this editorialist at times but at other times your opponent may take advantage of these beginnings.
- Wait until your level is progressing significantly even begin to follow, such as topical editorials (Queens maneuver, maneuver or English, or opening birds or Vienna or editorial Geo Bijansimo Giuoco Pianisssimo).
- Not all editorials are considered good, so do not put your time in the opening play in one of these editorials (or defense Bazman Group Grob or Hubli or Hippo editorial reserve ware).
- Novice chooses an editorial or two, such as Italy’s opening or opening London or Vienna or attack Stonewall Stonewall and in the case of playing the white team, the team Black King can learn an opening double soldier or defense talk. And then with the progress at the level of the Queens can maneuver experience or maneuver scotch, and in the case of the black team can be an opening of Sicilian Dragon or the French defense or defense Nimzovich Nimzowitsch experience. But when you reach a highly advanced level can be an editorial Ray Lopez Ruy Lopez experience or maneuver kings or editorial Max Lang or opening English or opening the birds, and in the case of the black team can be an opening Pirc experience or editorial modern Benoni Benoni or Petroff or Nagdorf Sicilian or opening Sicilian classic.
- Will not suit all editorialist with the nature of your games, and try some of this in case you love the violent attack like kings maneuver or maneuver Evans, Evans or Max Lang attack or Sevicnikov or Sicilian Groenefeld or Grunfeld maneuver Latvian Latvian Gambit. In the case you prefer to play a defensive or greater local opening try permission English or birds Fianchetto or maneuver queens or Nimzovich or editorial Indian queens or defense Petrov Petroff.